Fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility clinic of New York are among the best in the region. We recommend an In Vitro Fertilization procedure or IVF treatment cycle for couples who have not been able to get pregnant through a series of less complicated medical procedures, such as Timed Intercourse and Intrauterine Insemination (IUI).
Conventional IVF Procedure NYC (In Vitro Fertilization)
A fresh IVF treatment cycle entails the growth of multiple egg follicles which are surgically retrieved and fertilized with sperm in a controlled laboratory setting. Embryos are then transferred to the patient’s uterus and/or are cryopreserved.
Candidates for IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
Our top fertility specialists of New Hope Fertility institute are using an innovative Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) method. Infertility has been conquered via best IVF treatment for:
- Women with extremely damaged Fallopian tubes
- Couples suffering from male factor infertility
- Couples suffering from idiopathic – unexplained – infertility
- Women suffering from recurrent pregnancy loss – more than two miscarriages
- LGBTQ couples using donor eggs and/or sperm
Conventional Hyperstimulation IVF Treatment
- Only high quality eggs are fertilized in vitro
- Quality eggs may be cryopreserved for the preservation of a woman’s future fertility
- Embryos may be screened for known carrier inheritable disorders through PGD technology
- Embryos may be screened for missing or additional chromosomes and gender via PGS/NGS technology
- Excess quality embryos may be cryopreserved for future transfers via a common procedure known as Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)